Washing Your Chest Binder by Hand
- Use warm or cold water to wash your chest binder.
- Lather the binder with a mild dish soap or laundry detergent, and gently wash it through.
- After washing, gently squeeze the binder to remove excess water before air drying it. Make sure to rinse your binder thoroughly to ensure all soap is removed before drying.
Air Drying Your Chest Binder
- Just hang your binder up or lay it flat overnight, and it should be dry and ready to use by morning.
Machine Drying Your Chest Binder
- We advise against machine drying your chest binder as exposing it to very high temperatures can cause it to shrink.
- If you must use a dryer, select the lowest heat setting or the "air-only" mode to minimize the risk of shrinkage. Placing the binder in a mesh laundry bag will offer extra protection during drying.
- To preserve your chest binder, avoid oversoaking as it may cause fading or alter sizing that can impact the garment's drape.
Iron with Care
- Use a medium-temperature setting while ironing your binder.
Bleach with Caution
- Only use bleach if your binder is white.
No Dry Cleaning
- Avoid dry cleaning your chest binder.
We believe in providing transparent and helpful care instructions for our products. Following these care instructions will help you maintain your Chest Binder in the best possible condition. However, please remember to use our products responsibly and consult a medical professional if you have any health concerns related to chest binding.