Do you offer Change of Mind Returns? Yes! We have a 30-day Change Of Mind Returns Policy.
Woohoo! Are there any conditions? Yes, there's a few conditions – here's the breakdown:
- Item(s) must be initiated for return and placed in the post within 30 days of the date your order is delivered/received.
- You must provide a photo of your item(s) prior to shipping so we can assess the condition.
- Item(s) must be in 'as new' condition and not display visible signs of use/wear. They should be unworn/unused with tags and original packaging.
- You will need proof of purchase, i.e. order confirmation email/receipt.
To initiate a Change Of Mind Return, please complete the following steps:
- Initiate your Change of Mind Return by emailing us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving the item. In your request, include your order number or proof of purchase, e.g. order confirmation email, as well as images of the item(s) so that we can assess their condition.
- If your Return is accepted, we'll send you the return address as well as instructions. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note that for Change Of Mind Returns, the customer is responsible for paying the return shipping fee, unless faulty.
- Once our warehouse receives the returned item(s), our team will inspect the item(s) and notify the customer of the approval/rejection of the Change Of Mind Return. If approved, a store credit (equivalent to the price paid) for the item(s) will be instantly credited to the customers store account.
Please note: For Change Of Mind Returns, the customer is responsible for the return shipping fee. If your item is faulty/defective, you will not be responsible for any return shipping fees.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have following the Change Of Mind Returns process above, and once you've received the returned item, make a separate purchase for the new item using store credit.