Trans Tape Reviews
- CCoryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorth it
Definitely worth it!
- EOEmilio O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPrefer over other binding methods
I live in the UK and it came in a reasonable time and the tracking information keeps you up to date. I have a hard time using binders because of my anxiety which centers a lot around my capacity to breathe properly but this tape gives me a flat chest while also being able to breathe well and feel comfortable. One thing I did notice is that the adhesive properties do go if you remove the tape, so no moving around your strips when binding.
- SSamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis tape is great
This tape is great, decent price, takes some practice to make it fit comfortably, but once you get the hang of it, it works really well. BE CAREFUL REMOVING IT!! There's many ways to properly remove trans binding tape. the best method is to completely saturate the tape in baby oil, and get every single inch of it completely soaked and then leave it for about 5 minutes, and then CAREFULLY peel it off and don't be impatient with it! It may still leave some red, slightly irritated spots, but those typically heal overnight. This is a great product if you understand what you are doing!
- CVCole V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing product
Amazing product, reasonable price and very fast delivery given that i live quite far away. Binds just as well as other trans tape brands, just way more affordable and I'm glad i came across it! Thanks a lot!
- RRenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agobeen struggling with my chest for years
I’ve been struggling with my chest for years and binders were fantastic but hard for me as an asthmatic person, this is an amazing difference. I’ve had no discomfort at all using this and I absolutely recommend it!